SVP veuillez sélectionner votre langue préférée.
Please select your preferred language.
"CAPCOM LIVE!" is the official Capcom concert tour, which, unlike the other orchestral format video game concerts, features a high energy rock band, vocalists and orchestra performing the mega-incredible symphonic rock arrangements of the most memorable Capcom game music. One of the most exciting features of the "CAPCOM LIVE!" concert series is the broad array of classic Capcom titles represented in the concert lineup:
The show team, from producers to musicians to visuals, tirelessly worked together to create a concert that doesn’t only satisfy fans of the games; the live show experience will be exciting and enjoyable to any concert-goers. CAPCOM LIVE! aims to, while satisfying the Capcom game fans, entertain non-gamers and music fans to let them know how great video game music is.
Since its launch, CAPCOM LIVE! has toured around the world rocking out the places like Boston, Mexico, Tokyo, Shanghai and Beijing.
The project will perform on Sunday, August 5th at Otakuthon 2018 at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal in Main Events 210B.
Registration to Otakuthon 2018 and concert ticket are required to attend the live show.
fhána is a four-person unit consisting of three male sound producers, Junichi Sato, yuxuki waga, kevin mitsunaga and the female vocalist, towana. They were elected for “iTunes NEW ARTISTS 2014” in the brightest newcomer category. The unit also performs around the world and actively produces work with other artists. They are also well known for their connection to anime theme songs.
● "Que Sera Sera" (ケセラセラ Ke Sera Sera) was released on August 21, 2013 and is the ending theme to the 2013 anime series The Eccentric Family (有頂天家族 Uchōten Kazoku).
● "tiny lamp” was used released October 23, 2013 and is the opening theme to the 2013 anime series Gingitsune (ぎんぎつね Gingitsune).
● "Divine Intervention" was released January 22, 2014 and is the opening theme to the 2014 anime series Witchcraft Works (ウィッチクラフトワークス).
● "Itsuka no, Ikutsuka no Kimi to no Sekai" (いつかの、いくつかのきみとのせかい "Somewhen, Some Worlds with You") was released April 30, 2014 and is the opening theme to the 2014 anime series The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior (僕らはみんな河合荘 Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sō).
● "Hoshikuzu no Interlude" ("Stardust Interlude" 星屑のインターリュード ) was released November 5, 2014 and used is the ending theme to the 2014 anime series Celestial Method (天体のメソッド Sora no Mesoddo).
● "wonder stella" (ワンダーステラ) was released on August 5, 2015; the song is the opening theme to the 2015 anime series Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz! ( Fate/kaleid liner プリズマ☆イリヤ Fate/kaleid liner purizuma iriya).
● "COMET LUCIFER -The Seed and the Sower-" (コメットルシファー ～The Seed and the Sower～) was released on October 28, 2015; and is the opening theme to the 2015 anime series Comet Lucifer (コメット・ルシファー Kometto Rushifā).
● "Niji Wo Ametara" (“If We Could Weave Rainbows" 虹を編めたら) was released on January 27, 2016; the song is used as the opening theme to the 2016 anime series Haruchika (ハルチカ, also called Haruta & Chika).
● fhána's second studio album "What a Wonderful World Line" was released on April 27, 2016.
● "calling" was released on August 3, 2016; the song is used as the ending theme to the 2016 anime series Tales of Zestiria the X (テイルズ オブ ゼスティリア ザ クロス Teiruzu Obu Zesutiria Za Kurosu).
● "Aozora no Rhapsodi" (Rhapsody in Blue 青空のラプソディ) was released on January 25, 2017; the song is used as the opening theme to the very popular 2017 anime series Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (小林さんちのメイドラゴン Kobayashi-san Chi no Meidoragon).
● "MOONRIVER" (ムーンリバー) was released on April 26, 2017; the song is used as the ending theme to the 2017 anime The Eccentric Family 2 (有頂天家族 Uchōten Kazoku 2).
● The 12th single "Hello! My World!!" was released on August 2, 2017, and is the opening theme to the 2017 anime series Knight's & Magic (ナイツ＆マジックNaitsu to Majikku)
● The band's 13th single "Watashi no Tame no Monogatari ~My Uncompleted Story~" (わたしのための物語 〜My Uncompleted Story〜) was released on January 31, 2018; the song is used as the opening theme to the 2018 anime series Märchen Mädchen (メルヘン・メドヘン Meruhen Medohen)
● fhána's third studio album “World Atlas” was released on March 28, 2018
fhána will be appearing for the first time in Canada at Otakuthon 2018. Their concert will be held on Saturday August 4th, 2018 in the Main Events room 210B. This appearance is in association with Pinc Inc/UMAA and J-rock North Promotions Inc.
With her tone and vocal skill, Lia is known as “Crystal Voice Songstress” and featured in many hit anime and game songs. In 2010, “My Soul, Your Beat!” the title track of the popular anime, “Angel Beats!” charted #3 on Weekly Oricon (the trusted music publication similar to Billboard) and won her Grammy with the album, “Calling All Dawns” that year. In 2015, “Bravely You”, the theme song of anime, “Charlotte” debuted #4 on Oricon and #1 on Billboard Anime Chart. In addition to her professional singing career, Lia provides voice source for IA, the vocaloid.
Lia’s concert will be held on Friday, August 3rd, 2018 in Main Events 210B.
In association with:
Shiena Nishizawa (西沢 幸奏 Nishizawa Shiena) is a Japanese pop rock singer from Saitama,signed to Victor Entertainment under FlyingDog.
In junior high school, she became absorbed in music after receiving a guitar her father had used, which led her to aspire to become a musician. In 2014 while still in high school, she won the Grand Prix in the first FlyingDog Audition. Nishizawa released her debut single "Fubuki" (雪) on February 18, 2015; the song is used as the ending theme to the 2015 anime series Kantai Collection. Her second single "Brand-new World / Piacere" (ピアチェ レ) was released on November 11, 2015; "Brand-new World" is used as the first opening theme to the 2015 anime series The Asterisk War, while "Piacere" is used as the ending theme for the OVA Aria the Avvenire.
She made her first overseas appearance at Germany's DoKomi anime convention in April 2016. Her third single "The Asterisk War" was released on May 25, 2016; the song is used as the second opening theme to The Asterisk War. Nishizawa's fourth single "Kikan" (帰還 Return) was released on November 23, 2016; the song is used as the theme song to KanColle: The Movie. Nishizawa's debut album Break Your Fate was released on March 15, 2017. She appeared at Anime Festival Asia Indonesia in August 2017, Cosplay Mania in the Philippines in October 2017, Anime Festival Asia Singapore in November 2017, and C3 AFA Hong Kong on February 11, 2018. Her fifth single "Love Men Holic" was released on February 21, 2018; the song is used as the ending theme to the 2018 anime series Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san. She will perform the song "Meteor", which will be used as an insert song in the 2018 anime series Jūshinki Pandora.
Shiena will be appearing for the first time in Canada at Otakuthon 2018. Her concert will be held on Sunday August 5th 2018 in room 710. This appearance is in association with Zepp Live Inc and J-rock North Promotions Inc.
Maidreamin is the No.1 Maid Café restaurant in Akihabara. Founded in 2008, maidreamin has become the largest maid cafe chain with 16 locations and over 400 servants from Japan and around the world.
Maidreamin has become a symbol of Akihabara, famous for unique menus (available in multiple languages) and serving meals and drinks with cute magical performances.
Maidreamin’s restaurants have won multiple awards from Trip Advisor for their family-friendly service and fun activities for every master and princess who enters the maid café dreamland. Each restaurant is designed around a different creative visual theme, and features daily live performances from the most energetic and talented maids in Japan.
Maidreamin performs at multiple overseas events, where they demonstrate the traditions and excitement of maid cafe culture. maidreamin created the official Anime Expo theme song in 2017.
Maidreamin is happy to welcome new customers every day as their popularity and influence continue to expand, bringing smiles to Japanese culture fans everywhere.
maidreamin’s concert will be held on Friday August 3, 2018 at 8:30pm in Main Events room 210. Otakuthon Admission + $15 ticket required.
Moe Moe Kyun! (=^・^=)
Originally from the UK, Danny Choo is a creator currently residing in Tokyo where he develops a line of fashion dolls called Smart Doll. In his spare time, he directs and produces a TV show called “Culture Japan” and also hosts various anime events around the world.
Danny is also the creator of the Culture Japan character Mirai Suenaga who became a mascot character for Japan Tourism and made appearances in various anime and Japanese TV drama.
Danny is also appointed by the Japanese government to be on various "Cool Japan" committees that focus on the dissemination and monetization of Japanese culture.
Kyle Hebert is a Los Angeles-based anime and video game voice actor whose credits include Wreck-It Ralph/Marvel Vs Capcom/Street Fighter (Ryu), Naruto (Kiba), Bleach (Aizen, Ganju), League of Legends (Ezreal, Jarvan, and Graves), Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (Kakyoin) and Gurren Lagann (Kamina). He is best known as the Narrator and Teen Gohan from the Funimation dub of Dragonball Z and currently voices Gohan in Dragonball Super. Other fan faves include One Punch Man (Atomic Samurai), Blue Exorcist (Bon Suguro), Fire Emblem (Frederick, Validar), Fullmetal Alchemist (Vato Falman), Tales of Symphonia (Richter Abend) and Star Ocean (Dias, Arumat, Crow). Kyle can also be heard in numerous popular shows and games, such as Pokemon (Professor Oak in “Origins”, Eusine in “Generations”), Digimon (Ballistamon and Dorulumon in “Fusion”), Sonic (Big the Cat in “Colors”), Final Fantasy (Nimbus in “Type-0”), World of Warcraft (Algalon the Observer in “Lich King”), Skylanders, Devil May Cry, Dynasty Warriors, Soul Calibur and Resident Evil. He is also the promo voice of filmmaker, Kevin Smith's Smodcast series of podcasts.
Otakuthon Anime Convention. August 3-5, 2018 | Palais des congrès, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
© Otakuthon Cultural Society. All Rights Reserved.